- Tamir Fishman Opportunity Fund is an absolute return, long-bias fund aiming to provide investors with exceptional returns leveraging on the principles of value investing applied opportunistically in a broad range of situations.
- The Fund invests through a concentrated portfolio of high-quality securities acquired when fear or uncertainty creates a sizeable gap between the price of the security and the value of the underlying company. Our portfolio is composed primarily of stocks trading in developed markets (e.g. US, EU, Japan) and selected with a “buy and hold” attitude.
- We choose our investments through a disciplined process involving deep fundamental analysis, on-field information gathering and the application of rigorous analytical models. We target long-term average returns in excess of 12% per annum.
- A simple business model, strong competitive advantages, competent management team and a reasonable purchase price typically characterize the companies we invest in.
- We believe that our emphasis on high quality businesses, our use of a margin of safety and our low leverage approach imply great emphasis on capital preservation as well as solid long-term returns.
- Finally, we see our relationship with investors as a long-term partnership and seek to behave with absolute integrity, transparency and accessibility at every point of contact.
Some of the benefits of investing with Tamir Fishman Hedge Funds:
- Backed by Tamir Fishman, an established financial services group.
- Experienced team of investment professionals with proven track record, and strong private / public market expertise.
- Unique, competitive fee structure.
- Option of onshore and offshore investment vehicles
- Serviced by the leading 3rd party providers in Israel in order to insure the highest level of supervision, transparency, and operational reliability.
For Further Information:
Mr.Gabriele Grego, Managing Partner, Hedge Funds: Gabrielg@tamfish.com
Mrs. Orit Laban, Distribution and Operation Manager, Hedge Funds: Oritl@tamfish.com (+972)36849384
Disclaimer: This document is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer or the solicitation of an offer, of any securities nor does it constitute an investment advisory service. Performance results for the fund are net of fees. All figures are estimated and unaudited and may be subject to adjustment. Past performance is not an indication or prediction of future results. The fund manager has taken over the portfolio management of TF Equity Opportunity Fund on 09/2014